Welcome to Grants Administration
Welcome to the Department of Ophthalmology Grants Administration website. This site provides links, forms, and contacts to assist with the preparation of grant applications. It also offers information on funding opportunities and highlights important policies and regulatory requirements.
DEADLINES FOR SUBMITTING EXTERNAL GRANT APPLICATIONS
If your grant will be submitted electronically (via eResearch), Deb must receive your administrative shell 15 days before the sponsor deadline.
If your grant is a paper submission, Deb must receive your shell 10 days before the sponsor deadline.
The administrative shell consists of:
- Budget (final version)
- Budget Justification
- Draft of specific aims and/or research summary (if applicable)
- Multiple PI Leadership Plan (if applicable)
Grants Administration Contacts
- Deb Eadie, Research Coordinator & Administrative Associate
- Todd Brown, Contract and Grant Specialist
- Liz VanderElzen, Contract & Grant Specialist
Office phone: 734-647-9196
- NirupaRani Veerapaneni,
Grants & Contracts Administrator