Patient Care: U-M Kellogg Eye Center
Kellogg Eye Center has a new patient-focused website UMKelloggEye.org. Our goal is to create the best-possible online experience for our patients, detailing the services and resources available at Kellogg, offering expert information on eye conditions and treatments, and providing information about our doctors and staff.
We have always upheld the values of exemplary patient care and dedication to our patients and their families. All of our efforts, including the easier-to-navigate website, are about meeting our goal – improving lives through curing, preventing, and treating eye disease.
Please visit and bookmark Kellogg Eye Center's Patient Care website UMKelloggEye.org.
- Find a physician
- Make an appointment
- Find information on eye conditions and diseases
- Locate a clinic
- Find maps and parking
- Find useful resources
- and much more
For Health Providers
- Comprehensive Ophthalmology and Cataract Surgery
- Contact Lens Fitting and Dispensing
- Cornea, Cataract and Refractive Surgery
- Eye Plastic, Orbital and Facial Cosmetic Surgery
- Glaucoma, Cataract, and Anterior Segment Disease
- LASIK and Refractive Surgery
- Low Vision and Visual Rehabilitation
- Ocular Oncology
- Pediatric Ophthalmology and Adult Strabismus
- Retina and Uveitis
- Thyroid Eye Disease Center
U-M Health Blogs
Get the lastest health news, wellness tips, patient stories and research information from U-M Health Blogs.
- Michigan Health serves regular doses of health news and wellness tips. It is where readers managing health conditions, caring for loved ones and simply seeking to live well find information and support.
- Michigan Health Lab is the destination for shaping and sharing the future of health. It is where cutting-edge research news and premier patient stories combine, for an audience passionate about health innovation.