2010 Annual Report
This report covers the period July 1, 2009 - June 30, 2010
- New Perspectives on Vision Research
- Kellogg Pediatric Ophthalmologist Treats Newborn with Rare Disease
- Expanding Services for Patients with Eye Cancer
- A Good Trip to the O.R.
- Patients with Severely Reduced Vision Find a Few New Tools Make All the Difference
- Kellogg's New Building a Prize for Teaching
- Career Development Professorships
- A Winning Vision: A Grateful Patient Honors a Legend in Ophthalmology
- The Life of Bartley R. Frueh, M.D.
If you would like a copy of the U-M Kellogg Eye Center Annual Report, please send an email message to firstname.lastname@example.org, with your mailing address.