About the Center
What do we do?
- Promote and coordinate international clinical and research activities at the Kellogg Eye Center
- Provide assistance in organizing interviews, lectures, and hosting for visitors
- Place U/M medical students in international ophthalmology programs in collaboration with the U/M Medical School's Center for Global Reach and the dean's office
- Place U/M ophthalmology residents in international ophthalmology rotations in collaboration with the Ophthalmology program director and other faculty members
- Coordinate clinical observerships for ophthalmologists and ophthalmologists-in-training
- Coordinate laboratory experiences for vision scientists
- Assist Kellogg Eye Center faculty in arrangements for academic travel abroad
H. Kaz Soong, M.D., Donna Donato, Jonathan Trobe, M.D.
Who are we?
Christine C. Nelson, M.D.
Professor of Ophthalmology and Surgery
Bartley R. Frueh, M.D. and Frueh Family Collegiate Professor in Eye Plastics and Orbital Surgery
H. Kaz Soong, M.D.
Professor of Ophthalmology
Jonathan Trobe, M.D.
Professor of Ophthalmology and Neurology
- Administrative Director:
- Donna Donato
For all inquiries, contact Donna Donato at: