University of Michigan Kellogg Eye Center
News and Features
- Renowned Nepali eye surgeon, Sanduk Ruit, is the keynote speaker at U-M Kellogg Eye Center’s International Night
- Strabismus risk much higher in very low birth weight infants
- New clinical trials center at Kellogg will make it easier to launch studies on new treatments for patients
- Images in Clinical Medicine: Bilateral Corneal Abrasions from Airbag Deployment
- How can eye doctors save Medicare $18 billion? Prescribe Avastin instead of Lucentis.
- Read more news from the Kellogg Eye Center
- Thyroid Eye Disease
Coordinated, specialty care for patients with Graves' eye disease
- Bionic Eye
Are you a candidate for the retinal implant?
- Resident Education
Are you interested in residency at Kellogg? Visit our Residency section to learn more.
- Giving to Kellogg
Give the gift of vision to a child, a parent, a colleague