University of Michigan Kellogg Eye Center
News and Features
- Researchers from U-M Kellogg Eye Center and Kettering University partner to transform ocular cancer treatment
- Kellogg at the American Academy of Ophthalmology (AAO) 2014 Annual Meeting
- Renowned Nepali eye surgeon, Sanduk Ruit, is the keynote speaker at U-M Kellogg Eye Center’s International Night
- Strabismus risk much higher in very low birth weight infants
- Read more news from the Kellogg Eye Center
- Eye Conditions
Learn about eye conditions and disease from our experts
- Graves' Disease Patient Workshop
Saturday, November 22
9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- Resident Education
Are you interested in residency at Kellogg? Visit our Residency section to learn more.
- Giving to Kellogg
Give the gift of vision to a child, a parent, a colleague